Moss Motors, Ltd

Our Sites: Moss USA | Moss Europe
The Moss Motors Forum is now read-only for informational purposes. The Moss Motors forum was
formed at a time when other forums were just getting started and other forums have proven that they
are a better model. We closed the forum because there is an abundance of information on more popular
forums and anything that was being posted, and answered, on our site was diluting the general knowledge
base. We suggest you check out BritishCarForum.com and MGExperience.net for a start.
Welcome to Moss Motors, Ltd Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Seat Runners for 1965 MGB roadster

Last post 02-14-2011, 5:24 PM by rustywrench2. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-13-2011, 11:05 AM 25281

Seat Runners for 1965 MGB roadster

having removed my seat runners 3 times now I am having difficulty in getting them to run smoothly.

Has anyone ever replaced the original runners with universal or other more modern type runners?

Does any one have any tips for reinstalling and getting smoother operation?

Regards

Alan

•  02-14-2011, 5:24 PM 25283 in reply to 25281

Re: Seat Runners for 1965 MGB roadster

alan:  i had the same problem with seat tracks on my 67 b , on the bench worked fine ,in the car bound up ,after checking the fit in car i noticed one track did not make contact with floor so i shimmed that side with couple flat washers ,seemed to help, but a little lube on tracks improved  a lot. hope it helps your problem.