Moss Motors, Ltd

Our Sites: Moss USA | Moss Europe
The Moss Motors Forum is now read-only for informational purposes. The Moss Motors forum was
formed at a time when other forums were just getting started and other forums have proven that they
are a better model. We closed the forum because there is an abundance of information on more popular
forums and anything that was being posted, and answered, on our site was diluting the general knowledge
base. We suggest you check out BritishCarForum.com and MGExperience.net for a start.
Welcome to Moss Motors, Ltd Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

motorbill 66 news!

Last post 12-24-2011, 6:21 PM by poolboy. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-17-2011, 5:29 AM 26378

motorbill 66 news!

Hey...what happened to motorbill? Well........

I spoke with Bill Young who had contacted motorbill's shop while recently in Colorado. According to Bill Young, motorbill just moved his business (no small task) and then went on vacation, according to someone at the shop.

Apparently he's fine and should be returning very soon!

We've all been worried about 'cha motorbill! I hope that you're enjoying yourself...you deserve it!

On their death bed, nobody ever said, "Gee I wish I'd spent more time at work!"

'68 Sprite 1275
    '76 Midget 1500
  •  12-18-2011, 8:28 AM 26379 in reply to 26378

Re: motorbill 66 news!

Glad to hear that. Thanks davey and you too Bill Young.

Bayless

Bayless
    Never express yourself more clearly than you can think
    '48 Prefect
    '67 Sprite (project)
  •  12-18-2011, 9:15 AM 26380 in reply to 26379

That's great! I hope he will have time to post; He truly is an authority on British Iron. We all missed his expertize.
  •  12-20-2011, 7:00 AM 26384 in reply to 26380

I wanted to pay him a visit while I was in his area last week. I had contacted him a couple of weeks before about possibly inspecting a car I was thinking of buying. I called a couple of days before I drove up there only to find out from his business associate that he would be out of the office those days. A shame, but I'll make it again some day, one thing on my bucket list is to meet him and see his new shop. Hopefully after the holidays he'll be back here giving his great advice to folks. Davey, I apologize about not being able to speak to you longer, was waiting for a call from my bank at the time about the money transfer to buy the Lotus. I'll be calling you soon.

'73 Midget (V6)
    '59 MGA (I6) under construction
    '73 Lotus Europa
    '52 MG TD kit car body project.
    '98 Jag XK8

"There is a fine line between a hobby and mental illness"
  •  12-22-2011, 7:11 AM 26386 in reply to 26384

Motorbill sure has helped quite a few of us LBC folks.  I think it goes without saying we all appreciate it. Hope he is enjoying himself and I look forward to his return !!!!
  •  12-24-2011, 6:21 PM 26390 in reply to 26386

Thanks for letting us know, guys.

I'll be great to hear from Bill again but regardless I'm glad he's OK.