Ordering & Shipping Information
- Shipping is calculated on the regular retail price before any discounts.
- Orders received by 3 p.m. local time are normally shipped same day when shipped by UPS Ground Preferred or UPS Air.
- We will ship by Ground Saver unless an alternate shipping method is specified.
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico must use either Air Saver or UPS Air (see info below shipping chart).
Oversize Parts FeeSome items are oversized and are indicated by the oversize parts fee icon. An oversize parts fee (per item) will be applied to your order. This fee will be charged on free shipping orders. You can find the amount of the fee by visiting MossMotors.com or calling 800-667-7872. The oversize parts fee will not be charged on orders that ship by truck freight. Orders shipped by air that are over 40lbs., by weight or dimensions, we reserve the right to charge actual shipping and will notify you in advance.
Truck Shipment FeeSome parts must be shipped truck freight. Orders under $1,300 will be charged a flat $145 shipping fee.
Guaranteed Air Delivery Service
- Moss guarantees that orders received before 3 p.m. your local time will arrive on time or shipping and handling charges will be refunded (barring weather problems or “Acts of God”).
- UPS 2nd Day Air - Guaranteed to be delivered by end of day the second business day.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - Guaranteed to be delivered by end of day the next business day.
- UPS Next Day Air - Guaranteed to be delivered by 10:30 a.m., noon or end of day the next business day, depending on destination.
- Saturday Delivery - Available on UPS Next Day Air and UPS 2nd Day Air orders for an additional $15.00 (Saturday delivery does not apply to UPS Next Day Air Saver and is not available in all areas).
P.O. Box, A.P.O. or F.P.O.
- A.P.O., F.P.O. and P.O. Box orders are not guaranteed and will be shipped via USPS.
Foreign Orders (Includes Canada)Foreign orders are charged actual shipping charges. Shipping quotes provided on request on orders over $100. Duties and taxes are your responsibility. First time foreign orders may need to be paid by wire transfer. There is a $10 charge to cover shipping and handling costs for catalogs shipped outside of the U.S. and Canada. One catalog per request.
Approximate Ground delivery time (in days)
- This map represents approximate working days for Ground Delivery. (As quoted by our carriers, not guaranteed.)
- It also assumes that we can ship from the nearest warehouse. Items shipped from the alternate warehouse will take longer.
Shipping, Insurance & Handling ChartUS Rates - 48 States (AK*, HI* & PR*)
Day Air Saver
|$700.01 and UP
||FREE UPS (1)
||FREE UPS (1)
|$1300.01 and UP
||FREE TRK (2)
||FREE TRK (2)
||Ground Saver (default shipping method) - Ships by most economical method. May add 1-3 days.|
||Ground Preferred - Ships by UPS and is normally shipped same day if ordered by 3pm local time.|
Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
Air Saver – subtract $10 from the 2nd Business Day Air Rates (Ships by most economical method)
UPS Air – Add $7 to the rates shown on chart.
||Free Ground UPS Shipping in the contiguous 48 states. Truck Shipments under $1,300 will be charged a flat $145 shipping fee.|
||Free Ground UPS/Truck Shipping in the contiguous 48 states only.|
- We have a $10 minimum parts order, excluding tax and shipping.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, certified check and money order.
- Orders shipped to California and Virginia will be charged state sales tax.
- Due to increasing fraud, some foreign orders may require additional documentation to process your order.
When Your Order Arrives
- Please remember to inspect your parts immediately upon receipt of your order.
- Should your order arrive in damaged condition, immediately inform a Moss Motors’ customer service representative at 1-800-689-9313.
- Claims for damage during shipping must be reported within 3 days of receipt of order.
- Keep original box and packing material.
- If your order was shipped truck freight, note damage on the bill of lading when signing the delivery receipt.
- If there are any other questions about your order, contact customer service within 10 days.
Special Order & Direct Ship PartsRequire pre-payment by cashier's check or credit card and may not be cancelled or returned.
- Occasionally, we are out of stock on some items, which we will ship to you as soon as available.
- Backorders are shipped free but carry a handling charge of $1.89 per $25 of value (the combined total for original order shipping and all backorder handling fees shall never exceed the total shipping charges quoted on the shipping chart on this page).
- You may request “No Backorders” or cancel backorders at any time prior to shipping.
- We do not backorder to any foreign countries, including Canada.
- Backorders are sent by the most cost effective method, not necessarily the same method as the original order.
Warranty – The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
PricesAll prices are subject to change without prior notice. Moss Motors reserves the right to correct any typographical errors.
For a copy of the returns form click Here.
- You may return new and uninstalled products in resalable condition for a full refund excluding shipping and handling charges for up to 6 months from date of invoice.
- Returns over 6 months, but less than 12 months will be charged a 10% restocking fee to cover our processing costs, in–house credit will be given on account usable on future orders. We reserve the right to charge up to 20% when no invoice is supplied and/or there is substantial work involved to process your return back to stock.
- Items over 12 months old are not returnable.
- To return a part, follow the instructions printed on the back of the invoice.
- Make sure to package the products carefully to avoid damage during return and include all original packaging and a copy of the invoice and ship to our California address.
- Refunds will not be issued for installed, damaged, incomplete, “Custom”, or “Special Order” or “Direct Ship” items.
- If a return is due to our error, we will reimburse reasonable freight charges. We will not reimburse additional charges for shipping/packaging services. Electrical items that have been installed are not returnable.
ErrorsEvery effort has been made to provide accurate information. We reserve the right to correct typographical errors and will not be held liable for inaccuracy of pricing, descriptions or applications.
Monday-Friday: 5:00am to 7:00pm PST
Saturday-Sunday: 7:00am to 4:00pm PST
Monday-Friday: 6:00am to 7:00pm PST
Visit Our Showroom
Western Showroom440 Rutherford Street
Goleta, CA 93117
Click for Map
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm
Sat - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Call 800-667-7872 for parts availability prior to visit.
Eastern Showroom25651 Simpson Road
Petersburg, VA 23803
Click for Map
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri 9:00am - 4:30pm
Call 800-431-2496 for parts availability prior to visit.